Here a few equipment signs of our new top products MARMIX Cutter-Mix-Wagon
Mixing wing diameter 800 and 900 mm, asymmetrical arrangement of the single wings
The machine works horizontally and vertically at the same time, that is:
- Guarantee for the best and loose mixture
- Very low mixing times
- Very low power demand
- effective useful capacity and very high mixing achievement
- Mixing wing in the rear machine can be switched on with a push button
Cradle with cradle frame and lowerable axis
The machine can weigh in the lowered state by the separate cradle frame.
Effective useful capacity
Because of the inwards turning snails and the ingenious mixing system the whole volume of the machine can be used.
Track width and machine width
With a trace width of 2. 10 m. measured outside the wheels, the machine is very well applicable in all narrow stable feed tables without crossing the feed.
Planetary gear with an ideal translation 1:35
Very big translation with little power demand
Upper screws with integrated blades and inwards rotary
- for long hay / straw absolutely necessary
- no wrap danger
High-efficiency mill 1750 mm with gear translation 1:3,5 (Optional)
- strong torque also in the low speed of the cutting
- Drum built from one piece, therefore no imbalance problems
- cutting gear can be observed from the outside, hence, very good service access
Electric-hydraulic remote control (Optional)
- Very good functional ability by very low temperatures
- Soft turning on of the cutter drum
- Can be operated by a stick from the tractor seat, e. g. , when power breakdown
electrohydraulically shut-off clutch for mixing wing
- While ranking the mixing work does not run along needlessly
Main run bearing in front
- This bearing takes up the main forces of the mixing wing wave and discharged therefore the gear.
Very good overview to the back
The mixture feed structure is undamaged
Mixing tub is relatively long and very low, hence, the slightest pressure on the components to be mixed.
High-grade steel elements (Optional)
- With the high-grade steel variation is the complete mixing tub up to the rear wall massively high-grade steel.
- Ground tub up to the edge: 8 mm
- Side walls on top: 6 mm
life period: double life span than normal steel ST 52. 3