JCB´s famous series Loadall AGRI PLUS and AGRI Super do set the standards in telescop handlers. Its solid one-piece main framework, its low centre of gravity, its short wheelbase and its drive components, which are designed for maximum strain makes your JCB Loadall Agri a reliabe partner for every thinkable loading operation - at maximum height of 8 meters.
- switchable four-wheel drive
- hydrostatic steering featuring three different steer modes: front-wheel, four-wheel and dog gear steering
- "Torque Lock" - a converter bypass for fifth and sixth gear. Higher speed und high-performant acceleration at low fuel consumption
- economic TIER IV final Diesel engine running with ad blue, but without Diesel particulate filter: no cost-intensive filter changes
- highly efficient hydraulic system with full gravity utilization while lowerings and drawing-ins: loading cycles abreviate by 20 percent
- excellent all-round visibility due to its flat bonnet and the cabine´s big glass panels and roofs
- lift capacity of up to 6 tons
- spacious cab, TFT multicolour display and one-lever operation
- broad variety of accessory equipment
Optional extra: The revolutionary DUAL TECH VT transmission
JCB´s world´s first and unique two-in-one transmission combines the advantages of the hydrostatic drive at lower speed ranges with the pulling power and high torque of the trusted JCB Powershift transmission. That means sensitive and comfortable navigation at low speed and full thrust and efficiency at higher speed. And best of all: The DUALTECH VT transmission changes drive modes automatically and extremely smooth.
THE DUALTECH VT transmission is available for the telescopic handlers AGRI PRO 531-70, 535-95, 536-60 and 70 as well as the 541-70.
A broad range of telescopic handlers for all scopes of applications you will find on the JCB-website. Or - as spimple as that - get in contact with us.